Wednesday, July 5, 2017 to 7, 2017
Join us for prayer time from 6:00am - 7:00am the first week of July! Due to the Holiday we will be having 6:00 am prayer only Wednesday, July 5th, Thursday, July 6th and Friday July 7th. We would love to see you Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for early morning prayer from 6am-7am if your schedule permits.
The first always belongs to God, whether it be your time, talent or treasure (finances). We want to start the first week of July 2017 by joining together to pray. We look forward to seeing you there!
- What if I cannot attend for the whole hour? No problem at all, come when you can and stay as long as your schedule permits.
- What is the format? Great question. There is no format. We basically find a place in the sanctuary to pray as worship music is lightly playing in the background.
- How do I know when the meeting is over? Pastor Kevin ends the prayer time at 7am with a concluding prayer.
- What is the dress code? There is no dress code. Come as you are... in sweats, jeans, business casual, attend in a suit if you want.
- What do I do after the meeting? Coffee, go to breakfast, go to work, do what you need to do and have a very blessed day!