Connect groups are designed to help people grow in their friendship with God and others and to help further the mission and vision of our church. Our spring semester will consist of the following groups:
- Wednesday Night Adult Connect Groups: Join us on Wednesday nights at 7pm for our groups. See our events page re: our group emphasis in July and August entitled "Your Story Matters"!
- Starting Point Connect Group - Who is this group for? People who want to explore the claims of Christianity and for people who are just starting out in their relationship with Christ. Sundays at 1:00 pm. Lunch will be provided.
Facilitator: Gus Koutoulas
- Sunday Morning Connect Group - Join us at 9:00 am for our Bible study in the book of Romans.
Facilitator: Ben Wilson
- Limitless Youth Group: Come join us for our youth group on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm in the youth room upstairs. Pizza night every first Wednesday night of the month! Invite your friends!
Facilitators: Youth Ministry leaders
- Kids Group: Sunday mornings at 10:30am and Wednesday's at 7:00pm.
Facilitators: Kids Ministry Leaders
- Men's Group: Man portion breakfast, new friends and a man up devotion, 1st Saturday of the month @ 8am. Facilitator: George Lawrence
- Wednesday Night Prayer Group: Join us from 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm for prayer in the prayer room before the Bible study groups at 7:00 pm
- Sunday Morning Prayer Group: 9:00 am - 9:45 am. Join others in praying for our church, community and the world before our 10:30 am service
Facilitator: Doug Bone