Connect groups are designed to help people grow in their friendship with God and others and to help further the mission and vision of our church. Our fall semester will consist of the following groups:
- Wednesday Night Adult Connect Groups: Join us on Wednesday nights at 7:00pm for our groups. See our events page for more information on our group emphasis for January and February
- Starting Point Connect Group - Who is this group for? People who want to explore the claims of Christianity and for people who are just starting out in their relationship with Christ. TBD.
Facilitator: Gus Koutoulas
- Sunday Morning Connect Group - Join us at 9:00 am for our Bible study about the Holy Trinity
Facilitator: Ben Wilson
- Limitless Youth Group: Come join us for our youth emphasis on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm in the video cafe. Pizza night every night for the next 5 weeks. Invite your friends!
Facilitators: LC Youth Leaders
- Kids Group: Sunday mornings at 9:00am & 10:30am and Wednesday's at 7:00pm.
Facilitators: Danielle Vawter
- Men's Group: Man portion breakfast, new friends and a man up devotion, 1st Saturday of the month @ 8am. Facilitator: George Lawrence
- Wednesday Night Prayer Group: Join us from 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm for prayer in the prayer room before the Bible study groups at 7:00 pm
- Sunday Morning Prayer Group: 9:00 am - 9:45 am in the Lorton house. Join others in praying for the prayer requests from our church, community and the world before our 10:30 am service
Facilitator: Doug Bone/Ed Swift