Connect groups are designed to help people grow in their friendship with God and others and to help further the mission and vision of our church. Our fall semester will consist of the following groups:
- Wednesday Night Adult Connect Groups: Join us on Wednesday nights at 7:00pm for our groups. See our events page for more information on our group emphasis for March.
- Starting Point Connect Group - Who is this group for? People who want to explore the claims of Christianity and for people who are just starting out in their relationship with Christ. The next group sessions begin Sunday, April 15th at 2pm.
Facilitator: Gus Koutoulas
- Sunday Morning Connect Group - Join us at 9:00 am for in depth Bible study!
Facilitator: Ben Wilson
- Limitless Youth Group: Come join us for our youth emphasis on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm in the video cafe. Pizza night every night for the next 5 weeks. Invite your friends!
Facilitators: LC Youth Leaders
- Kids Group: Kid City opens on Easter and gatherings for kids are available at 9:00am & 10:30am.
Facilitators: TBA before Easter
- Men's Group: Man portion breakfast, new friends and a man up devotion, 1st Saturday of the month @ 8am. Facilitator: George Lawrence
- Sunday Morning Prayer Group: 9:00 am - 9:45 am in the Lorton house. Join others in praying for the prayer requests from our church, community and the world before our 10:30 am service.
Facilitator: Doug Bone/Ed Swift